An international organisation is currently seeking an Interim Workday Business Analyst to support BAU activity and their Workday continuous improvement programme. The initial contract will be for a period of 6 months with a possibility of extension.
Working closely with the Head of HRIS, your remit will be to elicit Workday Core HCM business requirements from a range of stakeholders across multiple divisions and conduct hands-on configuration of the Workday business processes in alignment with needs. Although you will mainly capture requirements from HR stakeholders, you will also work with business stakeholder where required/
In addition to this, you may be involved in supporting auxiliary Workday project activity. However, the core client requirement is to configure Core HCM Workday processes in alignment with business needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience of configuring Workday Core HCM business processes (both prime implementation or support experience would be considered)
- Workday certification would be highly desirable, but not essential;
- Ability to effectively prioritise and balance workload based on stakeholder/business priorities;
- Experience of working with Workday 3rd parties would beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Workday Recruit or Compensation & Benefits is beneficial – but not necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a blue-chip organisation, with a highly dedicated HR team. Apply now for further information.