A FTSE listed UK organisation is seeking an HR Shared Services Operations Manager for their growing HR Shared Service.
Working alongside the Head of HR Shared Services you will be responsible for the operational management, service delivery and drive key improvement projects within the function to support over 16,000 employees, across two key sites.
Improvements will include significant future changes to processes and technology platforms whilst managing around 40-50 FTE staff. Currently, the HR Shared Service centre is delivering 1st line advice, L&D, Recruitment services but it aims to significantly expand its service scope in the coming months.
A key aspect of success in this role is the ability to coach and develop Team Leader-level talent within the HR Shared Service. You will also forge strong relationships with wider HR community to support the creation of a seamless HR service between the business and HR Shared Services. You will also be instrumental in implementing the future HR Shared Service strategy.
The attributes and skills the organisation is seeking:
- Experienced HR Shared Services Operations practitioner/manager;
- Experience of managing, coaching and development of Team Leader level within an HR Shared Services environment;
- Track-record of identifying areas of improvement in HR Shared Services processes;
- Ability to maintain SLAs/KPIs whilst overseeing key improvement projects;
- Pragmatism and consistency in task completion;
This is an excellent opportunity to embark on a journey which will utterly transform the HR Service in the coming year. The Shared Service aims to become an award-winning function in the coming years and looking for the right individual to take part in its success. Apply now!