A UK-wide online & retail organisation is urgently seeking an HR project manager (12 months+ fixed-term contract) to deliver extensive change to their Compliance / Regulatory Training.
Working closely with a divisional HR Director, HR project team members and wider HR operations team your remit will be to identify all Compliance and Regulatory training requirements across the employee population and shape an optimum Learning delivery model/approach utilising both technology and traditional training delivery.
You will also ensure that Learning delivery model meets the requirements of the entire employee life cycle. In addition to this, you will forge strong working relationships with internal Legal SMEs to create/define training collateral that meets compliance standard and external regulatory requirements.
Other responsibilities include: -
- Work closely with wider HR operations and L&D team to understand and account for interdependencies with other current HR projects;
- Regularly report progress to HR PMO on project status, risk & issues etc
- Engage with current HR systems teams and 3rd party learning technology providers
Experience & Background:
- Robust and level-headed HR Project Manager / Training Change Project Lead with experience identifying organisation-wide training needs – ideally including regulatory and compliance requirements
- Track-record of establishing effective Learning delivery models/approaches in complex environments;
- Experience of defining employee training requirements across entire employee life cycle;
- Structured but flexible project approach which allows for clear communications, expectation management and clarity of deliverables to HR and business stakeholders;
- Excellent ability in bringing clarity in an ambiguous environment;
- A highly pragmatic and hands-on approach and demonstrable experience of mobilising stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic organisation undertaking very exciting change initiatives. Apply now!