A high profile retail and online services organisation are urgently seeking an HR Project Manger/Lead to lead their Organisational Design projects.
Reporting into the Head of HR Operations Change and HR Project Office (HR PMO), your remit will be to take clarify priorities, take ownership of, establish governance and ultimately provide hands-on support in the delivery of the Organisational Design/Development initiatives. The OD project portfolio (culture, systems/processes, training etc) currently has a diverse range of initiatives, at various stages of initiation and completion. Your mandate will be to establish a project baseline, governance and coherent approach to the OD work – ensuring all stakeholders have clarity. You will then take a hands-on approach to support the delivery of the OD projects, identify interdependencies and coach project team members where necessary.
Other responsibilities include: -
- Allocate deliverables to HR stakeholders, track progress and support in a hands-on capacity where necessary
- Identify, manage and communicate core actions/deliverables
- Work with the HR PMO to report project progress – ensuring identification of interdependencies
Experience and Background sought:
- Robust and level-headed HR Project Manager with experience of delivering a diverse range of Organisational Design and Organisational Development projects
- Structured but flexible project approach which allows for clear communications, expectation management and clarity of deliverables to HR and business stakeholders;
- Excellent ability in bringing clarity in an ambiguous environment;
- A highly pragmatic and hands-on approach and demonstrable experience of mobilising stakeholders
- Excellent communicator
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation currently undertaking pivotal change programme across its entire business, and work with a highly motivated HR change function. Apply now!