A FTSE-listed organisation is seeking an Interim Business Analyst with experience of Workday HCM to support their Workday deployment project.
Reporting into the Project Lead, your remit will be to assess and document the to-be process (end-to-end processes) impact of Workday and engage the HR community to transition smoothly to new ways of working. There will also be engagement with the operational Line Manager community to enable the transition to self-service for various HR processes.
Overall, the key mandate will be to isolate and identify the most critical process changes Workday will impact, and ensure that all aspects of the project delivery are geared towards an effective transition.
- Excellent grasp of Workday functionality and processes;
- Ability to translate the functional Workday processes into operational process impacts;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capability;
- Demonstrable experience of working cross-functionally
- Experience of engaging HR and operational stakeholders in a 1:1 and/or workshop environment
This is an excellent opportunity to support a Workday implementation for a highly reputable brand undergoing extensive transformation across the business. Apply now!