A global multinational organisation is seeking an Interim Business Change & Readiness Managers/Lead to support their European-wide deployment of Workday’s HCM solution.
Reporting into the Global HR Executive sponsor, your remit will be to support the definition of the programme/change vision, the underpinning business change strategy (along with Communications approach) along with a clearly defined change toolkit to be owned locally by change champions. In addition to this you mandate will include:
- Review Workday deployment plan and align Business Change / Change Management activity plan to meet key milestones;
- Define a Training strategy and conduct training needs analysis for end-user population;
- Conduct robust change impact assessments for each deployment territory;
- Shape and communicate change journey for end-user groups in Operational divisions and HR community;
- Shape programme communications;
- Build strong stakeholder relationships to raise change capability across the organisation.
Skills and Experience required:
- Track-record of supporting technology enabled HR projects in a Business Change / Change management capacity;
- Hands-on experience of creating change impact assessments, training needs analysis, and change vision for diverse stakeholders groups;
- Experience of shaping and delivering bespoke change communications strategies utilising multiple internal channels;
- Engaging stakeholder manager approach with strong appreciation of timescale pressures from a project management perspective
- High emotional IQ
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an exceptionally prestigious brand and in their wholesale HR transformation programme. Apply now!