A global corporate is seeking an Interim Programme Test Manager to support their major Cloud technology-enabled change programme.
Reporting into the Technology Workstream lead, your remit will be to devise and execute the programme-wide test strategy for the initiative, align the testing activity with programme milestones and ensure the robust go-live of all cloud solutions and integrations on a global level. Central to this role will be a hands-on approach to completing the required test activity (systems testing, integration testing and UAT), along with coordinating programme-wide geographically dispersed resources.
The client is seeking the following track-record:
- Robust experience of devising and executing Testing activity for Software-as-a-service / Cloud products - ideally with some HR technology;
- Evidence of operating in large programme teams across multiple geographies, ideally at a global level;
- Solid project management outlook and evidence of aligning testing activity to programme milestones;
- Ability to mobilise resources and engage senior programme stakeholders;
- Experience of working multiple 3rd party providers
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly capable programme team and enable large-scale change for a major global corporate organisation. Apply now for further information!