A global manufacturing organisation is seeking an Interim Global Mobility Manager for a period of 6-12 months due to an internal promotion.
Reporting into the Global Head of HR, your mandate will be to manage and oversee all aspects of talent mobility activity across the organisations 14 international markets. This will include providing expertise and advice to colleagues on international assignments, support assignment planning, ensure consistency of approach within policy guidelines and escalation of policy exceptions.
In addition to this, you will also:-
- Review Home and Host country tax position & local compliance requirements (both individual and company) in new deployments;
- Take responsibility for UK Modified Payroll, UK International Payroll & coordination of UK Short Term Business Visitor reporting;
- Liaison with professional advisors to obtain technical advice in a timely manner & to budget;
- Work with Group Graduate Development Manager to document, refine and develop international graduate assignment policy;
- Management of UK relocation policy for domestic UK employees.
You will have a track-record of:-
- Strong demonstrable experience of managing the end-to-end international assignment process of employees;
- Ability to simultaneously manage complex and varied Mobility cases;
- Experience of working in a global organisations – ideally with multiple divisions;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
For further information, please apply below!