This major transport organisation is seeking an Interim Group HR Project Manager to support the Group Head of HR and HR Director.
Your remit will be to review the current project portfolio, embed a fit-for-purpose structure and effectively prioritise the key projects. Once you have embedded this structure you will focus on delivering individual HR projects focused around HR process, HR technology and people change across the business.
You will also be responsible defining future HR initiatives to support the delivery of the overall HR strategy and corporate objectives.
Your background will consist of:
- HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or HR Operations background (3-5 years)
- Formally qualified in project management (Prince 2, PMP or similar)
- Track-record of delivering HR projects cross-functionally with appropriate governance and structure;
- Strong understanding of business change principles;
- Experience of operating in a unionised environment
This is an excellent opportunity to truly transform HR service delivery for this organisation whilst implementing a dynamic, people focused HR strategy. Apply now!