An international engineering organisation is seeking an Interim Global HR Process Lead to support the continuous improvement of their growing, global HR operations.
Reporting into the Head of HR Operations, your remit will be to work closely with the HR community (the UK and internationally) to establish a global HR process footprint, identify and standardise operational procedures and lead the embedding of new ways of working.
In addition to this, you will ensure establish the underpinning governance processes, document new processes and identify the best mode of training delivery for the HR community to adopt the new processes. Ultimately, the aim is that these new processes are to fully support the new global HR function.
Experience required: -
- Track-record of designing, developing and embedding new operational HR processes (ideally underpinned with HR technology) on an international basis;
- Excellent understanding of what a high-performing HR service looks like;
- Well-developed project management skills;
- Demonstrable experience of engaging HR teams to introduce new processes underpinned by a sound communications approach;
- Operational HR background (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity with a well-established organisation and highly dedicated HR function which is seeking to drive excellence. Apply now!