A UK-wide Retail organisation is seeking an Interim HR Project/Programme Manager to lead the “big-bang” implementation of their new HR SaaS/HR Cloud solution in 1000+ retail locations.
Reporting to the Programme Delivery Director, your remit will be to mobilise the workstreams, internal resources and 3rd party vendors and ensure the successful implementation of the new HR Cloud solution to employee community.
One of the critical success factors of the assignment will be to maintain a positive profile of project internally and effectively manage a senior stakeholder community whilst taking a hands-on approach to the project deliverables. More specifically, the ability to translate projects risks, issues and deliverables in terms of business impact throughout the project life cycle is crucial to the achievement of the stakeholder management aims.
Although you’ll be responsible for the creation of a robust implementation project plan, the organisation is seeking someone who is comfortable in “leading from the front” and able to think of pragmatic solutions in how to land the HR Cloud solutions in a complex and multi-sited organisation.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Track-record of successfully leading the implementation of HR Cloud / HR SaaS solutions in large organisations;
- Robust project management approach (ideally both agile and waterfall)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills to a senior level – ideally with demonstrable experience of engaging a highly commercial senior stakeholder community as well as HR;
- Demonstrable experience of solving project issues/roadblocks in a hands-on capacity where required;
- Strong ability to manage a 3rd party vendors in both from a performance and commercial aspect
- Excellent understanding of HR process
This is a truly unique HR programme management opportunity which will assist one of the biggest brands in the UK. Apply now for further information!