A leading global organisation is seeking an Interim Global Compensation & Benefits Project Lead to support the second phase of their HR transformation programme.
Reporting into HR Programme Manager your remit will be to lead the definition and agreement of new business processes and design choices for Advanced Compensation (incl Merit & Bonus), coordinate internal and 3rd party technical resources to ensure that requirements are met in their Workday solution.
This includes extensive interaction and stakeholder management of the Global Compensation & Benefits Centre of Excellence (CoE), HR Business Partners and effectively navigating a diverse business stakeholder landscape.
In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Refine current Reward and Comp & Bens processes;
- Utilise Advanced Compensation, Merit and Bonus knowledge to quickly establish best practice solutions;
- Work closely with internal Workday project team to ensure configuration accurately meets business requirements and delivered against go-live deadline
- Work closely with Reward and Comp & Bens Centre of Excellence to stress-test new processes;
- Act as liaison between the programme team, Comp & Bens team, HR function and the wider business
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent track-record and experience in implementing and embedding Advanced Compensation tools and processes in a global environment
- Proven project leadership experience with demonstrable track-record of coordinating multiple resources and teams to meet milestones;
- Strong knowledge of Annual review cycles, Merit, Bonus and related employee compensation areas
- Good grasp of HR systems, process and operations
- Highly flexible, hands-on and ability to re-direct project efforts against shifting priorities;
- Personal Attributes: solutions orientated, able to quickly adapt to changing requirements, delivery focused with a strong bias for execution of tasks.
Travel is required to certain locations in west London and Berkshire but can be based anywhere in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, global HR team who are committed to global HR change programme. Apply now!