A global professional service business is seeking an Interim HR Project Manager with solid experience of implementing ServiceNow in an HR Shared Services environment.
Reporting to the Director of HR Operations, your mandate will be to project manage the end-to-end implementation of ServiceNow including the planning, design, build and launch. You will also co-ordinate a distributed HR project team across their European and international regions.
You will also engage extensively with both the technology vendor and internal IT teams. Critically, you will also service as a point of contact for international HR service delivery hubs in preparing them for their utilisation of ServiceNow.
Experience & Key Attributes sought:
- Track-record of implementing ServiceNow in an international / global HR Shared Services environment
- A history/background of operational HR experience or extensive track-record of working on HR technology projects;
- Demonstrable experience of managing a diverse stakeholder landscape – ideally across multiple business units;
- A firm grasp of change management and how to embed / operationalise new technologies within HR functions
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an international HR team and support them in a key project – as part of their ongoing improvement programme in HR. Apply now for more details
This is an excellent opportunity to support a global organisation in the next step of their HR transformation journey. Apply now for more details!