A professional services organisation is seeking an Interim HR Service Delivery Manager to take operational leadership of their HR service team whilst supporting an ongoing HR technology implementation.
Your key responsibilities will include to manage a team of HR advisors, maintain service delivery standards by ensuring quick and high-quality query resolution (meeting current KPIs etc) and foster trust in the service from the employee population.
You will also be instrumental in support the ongoing HR technology implementation where you will help identify process improvement opportunities, adapt ways of working in the HR service team and improve case management functionality. A critical aspect of this role is working closely with senior stakeholders in the employee population to foster strong engagement with the HR services function.
- Previous experience in an operational HR Service Delivery Manager role with strong stakeholder management;
- Demonstrable experience of motivating an HR advisor team and setting high operational standards;
- Track-record of driving process improvement and technology initiatives within a central HR Services environment;
- Clear communicator who fosters collaborative working relationships;
- Ability to balance project responsibilities with operational demands from an HR service perspective
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly committed HR team and support their HR transformation objectives! Apply now!