A highly recognisable FTSE brand is currently seeking an Interim HR Shared Services Transition Analyst to support the extensive change in the HR Shared Services function.
Reporting into the Organisational Design Lead and Head of HR Programmes your remit will be to conduct detailed analysis of the impact of “to-be” HR processes on the current volume metrics, FTE headcount and cost base of the HR Shared Service centre. This will include:
- Defining detailed activity to-be undertaken by HR advisors and HR Case managers under the new processes;
- Define the required team blend and FTE headcount of HR shared service advisors for each HR service area (Recruitment, L&D, Compensation, Employee Relations etc);
- Analyse the current state whilst defining new SLAs and KPI framework of each HR service line within the HRSS;
- Create and define the training needs for HR Shared Services population based on changes in activity under the new HR Shared Services model;
- Develop training materials and BAU users guides for the HR Shared Services employee population based on the to-be process changes;
You will be critical to the seamless transition to the new operating for the HR Shared Service function, and will work in conjunction with a wider HR transformation team to ensure all elements of the transition planning is accounted for.
The requisite skills for this opportunity are:
- Proven track-record of detailed analysis to shape/define operating models for HR Shared Services or Shared Business Services functions;
- Collaborative stakeholder engagement style;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving ability;
This is role is an excellent opportunity to operate within one of the most high profile HR transformation initiatives currently in the UK. In addition to this, you will have the future opportunity to contribute to a range of other strategic initiatives across various divisions. Apply now!