A UK-wide organisation is urgently seeking a Payroll Transformation Lead to drive the change of payroll processes, systems and insourcing/outsourcing provision.
Reporting into the HR Programme Lead and HR Project Office, your remit will be to work closely with the Head of Payroll to help define the optimum Payroll delivery model (considering all aspects such as insourcing/outsourcing, processes, systems), shape the project plan and drive the implementation of the new Payroll model in a hands-on capacity. With a significant investment being made into Payroll, one of the key aspects of the role is to ensure that operational stability of Payroll services is maintained throughout the project. In addition to this, effectively anticipating the change impacts of the wider HR transformation programme.
Other responsibilities include: -
- Allocate deliverables to HR and Payroll team members, track progress and support in a hands-on capacity where necessary;
- Work with the HR PMO to report project progress – ensuring identification of interdependencies
Experience & Background required:
- Robust and level-headed Payroll Programme/Project Lead with experience of delivering payroll change projects – ideally with significant impacts on payroll processes, systems and team structures;
- Ideally experience of payroll transformation in wider HR or Business transformation projects
- Strong understanding of the impact of outsourcing/insourcing payroll provision
- Structured but flexible project approach which allows for clear communications, expectation management and clarity of deliverables to Payroll team members and wider HR function
- Excellent ability in bringing clarity in an ambiguous environment;
- A highly pragmatic and hands-on approach and demonstrable experience of mobilising stakeholders;
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of dedicated HR and Payroll team who are instrumental in transforming the business presence in their marketplace. Apply now for further information!