A pharmaceutical company is undertaking a global HR transformation programme and are seeking an Interim People Change Lead to shape, manage and execute a global change strategy for the programme. Reporting into the Programme Director, and as a key member of the programme leadership team, your mandate will include the ownership of the programme change strategy, including communication and training approach along with the co-ordination of global change resources. In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the conduit between the global programme team and regional deployment leads (HRBPs / HR Directors) across 4 global regions – US, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC;
- Define and crystallise the change impact in each region from a technology, people and process perspective;
- Align change management approach with Workday implementation timescales;
- Ensure change approach is fit-for-purpose taking into account outsourced HR activity;
- Build strong relationships with local deployment leads, and ensure local business readiness activity is completed against timescales;
- Create and manage local change networks;
- Ensure alignment in the execution of communications and training activity.
This is a holistic and challenging Change Management leadership role, within a complex, highly matrixed organisation. The successful Interim will have a demonstrable track-record of executing change strategies in highly complex organisations with extensive engagement of 'BIG 4' consulting partners. In addition to this, we are seeking the following track-record:-
- Excellent track-record of creating and executing change management activities for global HR transformation programmes;
- Excellent ability to engage diverse stakeholder groups, in multiple geographies;
- Highly credible individual with passion and resilience to support the agenda until its completion;
- Experience of managing Training and Communications resources as part of a global programme;
- Track-record of establishing effective change networks on a global basis, accounting for local variances in multiple regions;
To apply, please contact us on the details provided below.
Please note that all prospective candidates are subject to due diligence and must be able to provide recent references.