A highly-recognised luxury retail brand is urgently seeking an HR Systems Project Manager (on a fixed term contract basis) for their high profile SuccessFactors implementation. Working in a multi-region capacity, your remit will be to engage with end-users in both the HR and line management community to ensure the solution is deployed to specification whilst delivering against budget and timescales. In addition to engaging with the business, you will manage SuccessFactors consultants and in-house IT resource working to the Agile methodology. This project forms part of a larger (global) HR transformation programme.
- Track-record of implementing HR systems (ideally SuccessFactors or other HR Cloud/SaaS solutions) against time, quality and budget;
- Demonstrable experience of managing 3rd party vendors against project deliverables;
- Experience of Agile project management methodology;
- Track-record of effectively capturing business requirements
- Ability to work in fast-paced, unstructured and entrepreneurial environment;
- Thorough, hands-on approach;
- Able to galvanise project and ‘non-project’ stakeholders to meet challenging deadlines;
- Ability to engage and understanding regional cultures and variations;
- Comfortable with delivering outcomes despite limited resources;
This is an excellent opportunity with a truly global brand currently undergoing a phenomenal growth period and an HR function which is undergoing an extensive transformation. Apply now!