A global multinational organisation is seeking an Interim Workday Reporting Analyst to support their post go-live Workday initiative.
Reporting into the Head of HR Analytics, your remit will be to build and develop ad-hoc reports for various business units whilst also support the Head of HR Analytics to build standardised reports in Workday. Main responsibilities include:
- Create ad-hoc Workday reports
- Work closely with business stakeholders to capture their Reporting needs;
- Work closely with Head of HR Analytics to create new standardised reports;
- Identify and rectify technical reporting issues where necessary;
- Help drive overall improvement of Reporting capability within the organisation.
Skills and Experience required:
- Track-record of developing Reports in Workday
- Solid overall experience of using HR MI
- Strong appreciation of how Reporting can support business stakeholders at all levels;
- Able to effectively prioritise workload and requests
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an exceptionally prestigious brand and in their wholesale HR transformation programme. Apply now!