A UK-wide Retail organisation is currently seeking an IT Deployment Project Manager with experience of HR Cloud / HR SaaS systems.
Reporting into the PMO and Head of Programme Delivery, your remit will be to mobilise the workstreams, internal resources and 3rd party vendors to ensure the successful deployment of their HR Cloud solution to over 1000+ retail location.
One of the critical success factors of the assignment will be to maintain a positive profile of project internally and effectively manage a senior stakeholder community whilst taking a hands-on approach to the project deliverables. More specifically, the ability to translate projects risks, issues and deliverables in terms of business impact throughout the project life cycle is crucial to the achievement of the stakeholder management aims.
Although you’ll be responsible for creation of a robust implementation project plan, the organisation is seeking someone who is comfortable in “leading from the front” and able to think of pragmatic solutions in how to land the HR Cloud solutions in a complex and multi-sited organisation.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Track-record of leading the successful deployment of an enterprise-level HR Cloud / HR SaaS solution
- Robust project management approach (ideally experience with both agile and waterfall)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills to a senior level – ideally with demonstrable experience of engaging a highly commercial senior stakeholder community as well as HR;
- Demonstrable experience of solving project issues/roadblocks in a hands-on capacity where required
- Excellent understanding of HR process
This is a truly unique HR transformation opportunity which will assist one of the biggest brands in the UK. Apply now for further information!