One of UKs largest Retail organisations are currently undertaking a HR transformation programme and are seeking a PMO Communications Support Manager in their central PMO team.
Reporting to the PMO Manager, your key responsibility will be to create and deliver project updates, changes and core messages across the entire HR transformation project team. Although most of this messaging is currently delivered by email and a central HR content portal (Sharepoint), you will also work closely with Corporate Communications team to help communicate project progress organisation-wide.
In addition to this your responsibilities will also include:
- Working as part of a team to develop visual, multimedia and digital communication that is engaging and informative
- Supporting the programme's stakeholder management activities;
- Manage regular team updates
Skills & Experience Required:
- Track-record of creating (writing) and delivering project communications as part of a central PMO team – ideally for a HR transformation programme;
- Excellent ability to remain organised in a busy environment and meet deadlines;
- Experience of large programmes
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the biggest HR transformation programmes in the UK, apply now for further information!