A global, innovative technology organisation is seeking a Senior Global HRIS Manager to craft, manage and implement their HR systems roadmap against their strategic growth objectives. With operations across 100 countries+ and 10,000 employees they are in the process of shaping a world-class HR function and are looking to appoint to this key role at the earliest opportunity.
Working as part of the global HR team, your remit will be to manage the day-to-day operations of the HRIS systems whilst forging relationships across the HR community to shape the HR technology landscape to meet future needs. From a BAU perspective, you will lead a global Super User group to fine-tune and improve the current modules whilst also managing cross-divisional implementation projects which are due to rollout Performance Management, Learning Management and multiple upgrades. Understanding the varied cultures, needs and desires of the global HR community are pivotal to success, as is staying attuned to the bigger picture changes within the global HR function.
This role is critical to their new HR vision as the function matures and there is an opportunity to move into a group-wide leadership role going forward. This role is perfect for an ambitious and pragmatic HRIS practitioner who is able to engage with both operationally and strategically. You will be empowered, have ownership and play a key role in an exciting business.
The experience and background needed:
- Track-record of both BAU/operational and project-led HRIS implementation or upgrade experience ideally within an International or Global setting – with full understanding of regional impact of changes;
- Pragmatic individual who is capable and willing to address user queries if needed, but has a strong strategic mindset of how to improve/expand HR systems functionality in the long-term;
- Understanding of how to deliver HR solutions to a varied employee landscape;
- Ability to work cross-functionally and forge good working relationships with Vendors;
- Good understanding of HR operations and process – with an appreciation for their contribution to the front-line business;
This is truly a refreshing and varied HRIS/HR Systems opportunity – with a growing and ambitious business. Apply now!