An international financial services organisation is seeking a Workday Solutions Lead / Specialist to support their Workday continuous improvement project.
Reporting to the HRIS Manager, your remit will be to take ownership of a range of improvement activities, deploy new functionality of Workday, and handle the release management activity. You will also engage extensively with HR and wider business stakeholder community to ensure that functionality meets requirements, whilst also pro-actively review Workday processes to identify improvements and lead their implementation. In addition to this you will also:
- Play a key role in the day-to-day operation of the HRIS function;
- Interface with the wider HR function, IT and all other key stakeholders in both operational and project-basis;
- Configure new business process in Workday and effectively communicate process changes, process design and new functionality to stakeholder community;
- Lead testing, change management for deployment of new functionality
- Follow established best practice demand management, release management and systems administration practices
- Manages HR Systems projects and delivers on required timescales, quality and budget whilst reporting in a transparent fashion;
The experience/background required:
- A solid foundation of managing a live Workday environment or history of supporting deployments (ideally certified);
- Track-record of supporting all aspects of HRIS operations – release management, demand management etc;
- A business-focused HRIS professional who can communicate with HR and operational stakeholders on both operational and project-based initiatives to highlight the business impact of technology decisions and vice-versa;
- Strong continuous improvement mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication which bridges the gap between technical and non-technical realms in an effective way
- Demonstrable experience of prioritising BAU vs Project-based initiatives effectively, without negative impact on service delivery and internal customer satisfaction
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very forward-thinking HR technology and HR operations team – and a role which allows an excellent blend of technical and business input. Apply now to find out more!